The Ultimate Framework for Setting Goals and Staying on Track.
Want a great framework for setting and sticking to your goals? Research shows us that it's not just enough to write down what you want to achieve. And writing down you actions of stepping stones is better, but it's still not the end of the process.
With this Goal Planning Template, we help you acknowledge the things that keep you moving forward by appealing to your reward chemicals and setting yourself up to deal with those times when it feels hard to stay on track.
Includes and 'example page' that helps you use the template effectively.
Download once and copy as many times as you want.
- Understanding your outcome, your why and process
- Acknowledging the hardest parts of achieving daily progress
- Focussing on the inputs instead of the outputs
- Setting yourself up for small rewards often, instead of waiting for you long term goal
- Developing a self-narrative to help you through difficult days
- Strategies for persevering