Weekly Action Plan
Constantly overwhelmed by the list of things that need to get done?
Often forgetting things because you get so immersed in what’s happening day to day?
The Weekly Action Plan might just be your best friend. Select the things that absolutely need to be done this week and then put away the never-ending list of tasks that you have in your notebook.
The Weekly Action Plan is a tool to re-focus on what is important each week.
- Write out all the actions you need to take this week - there is ample room (we call them actions, not tasks),
- Prioritise them as 1 (important and due this week), 2 (important and due later) or 3 (less important and due this week)
- Schedule which day they will get done
- Complete, Delegate or Move (just follow the legend at the bottom of the page)
- Tear off and start again next week (or just fold them over for later reference)
There are 50 pages, so the Weekly Action Plan will last you an entire year
With a new way to manage your weekly tasks, you’ll start to feel like you’re on top of things and be more focussed about what you choose to do and what goes on the backburner.